The health and safety of our participants, families, staff and all guests is very important to us. We will continue to adhere to and adjust COVID policy as necessary based on state, county, city and federal guidance so we can continue to deliver hockey and skating to our community.
The latest full Washington State Department of Health Amending Order regarding face coverings, dated 19th of August, 2021, can be found here. The latest full King County Public Health Order regarding vaccine verification, dated 15th of October, 2021, can be found here.
As of 10/25/2021:
- All guests remain home if feeling sick, have cold, flu or COVID like symptoms or have recently been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID.
- All guests and staff over 5 years of age are required to wear facemasks, regardless of vaccination status, while in our facility.
- Consistent with WA State guidelines, masks are not required while actively participating in on-ice activities
- As mandated by King County Public Health Order, people ages 12 and older must be fully vaccinated or have a current negative COVID test for activities at Sno-King Ice Arenas.
- All guests ages 12 and older must be prepared to present proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or have a current negative COVID test per King County guidelines.
- You do not need to show identification with proof of vaccination.
- For more information, visit kingcounty.gov/verify.