Try Hockey For Free events provide children between the ages of 4 and 16 the opportunity to experience playing hockey for the first time. We love introducing new players to the sport of hockey. Your athlete will be on the ice with certified USA Hockey coaches and caring volunteers who are there to help players of all abilities and show them how FUN hockey is for everyone. No prior skating or hockey experience is required to participate.
Requirements for Participation:
- Must be between the ages of 4-16
- If you’ve attended in the past, please save these open spots for new participants only.
- Not currently enrolled in any Learn to Play Program: LTP-H1, LTP-H2 or LTP-LS.
- Pre-register in advance
- Bring your own bike helmet and gloves/mittens. (Skates and sticks will be provided)
- Suggested arrival of at least 30 minutes prior to ice time to sign in and pick up equipment.
- Dress warm!
- Have FUN!