- ON – Ice Skills Classes
Basic skills, footwork, stroking, power, jumps & Spins
- OFF – Ice Skills classes
Goal Setting, Theater, Pilates, Off-ice Jump & Creative Movement
Please note – this camp is not for those that do not work well in a group and are sensitive to loud noises.
- Skaters will be grouped per skating level and by age.
- On the first camp day, we will start checking in skaters at 12:00 and 12:10 on the remaining camp days.
- All participants are to be picked up at 4:00 PM sharp. Please be on time. There will be a fee if late.
- Dress in layers! Bring warm clothes and gloves for On-ice work. Wear appropriate shoes for running and jumping. Bring a T-shirt and a towel for Off-ice work. Helmets (Ski, Riding, Bicycle) are strongly recommended for beginners
- Bring a snack and water or juice for break time
- Registration Deadline: May 26, 2023 or when full
- Questions or concerns: Contact Lisa at: [email protected]