Sno-King Ice Arenas Policies
STICK N PUCK, DROP-IN HOCKEY, PUBLIC SKATE, FREESTYLE
- Participation in drop-in programs must be purchased and reserved ahead of time online via DaySmart
- Sales are final and non-refundable. If cancelled more than 24 hours in advance, credit will be placed on customer’s DaySmart account for future use.
- Reservations made with passes are non-refundable. If cancelled more than 24 hours in advance, passes will be credited on customer’s DaySmart account for future use.
- If a reserved session is cancelled by the facility, participants will be offered a refund or account credit.
LESSONS & CAMPS
Learn to Play, Learn to Skate, Group Lessons, Skills Camps, Birthday Parties & Clinics
- Payment for a session is due prior to the first class in the session.
- Sno-King Ice Arenas do not offer makeups, credits, refunds or carryovers for no-shows, cancellations or missed classes within a session.
- If a program is cancelled by Sno-King Ice Arena’s , participants will be offered a full refund or account credit for the remaining dates in the session.
- Cancellations prior to a series beginning are 100% refundable if more than 10 days in advance.
- Cancellations prior to a series beginning are 50% refundable if more than 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellations within 24 hours or during a series will not be refunded.
- Sno-King Ice Arena’s will not be offering make up classes.
- To request a cancellation, contact email@example.com